The Table of Contents didn’t do so well at tonight’s pub quiz in Rotterdam. We finished with 52.5 points (out of 90), 10th out of 14 teams.
I guess since we only had 4 people, and not 5, we could say that we actually increased our points per capita from last week (when we scored 51pts with 5 people).
Highlights from this evening’s quiz include:
- Which country Idi Amin ruled over
- What year Nelson Mandela went to prison
- The Roman word for meeting place (which we got wrong)
- Astronomical name of the north star
- Author of Tarzan and the Apes
- Who played Beetlejuice
- Malaysia’s official sport (badmitton)
- River that used to run through Babylon