Before I visited the place I did read the reviews on TripAdvisor, and they were mixed. Some people complained, others were resigned to the fact that it was low-service without being low-cost. But I thought on the balance the place didn’t get too trounced in the reviews, so I gave it a shot.
Wow, what a mistake.
It would be unfair to say that they are completely unscrupulous landlords (because they did fix the light, give me a new TV remote, and fix the stove eventually), but for what they charge compared to what they provide, they should be ashamed. $3,000 a month and here’s what you get:
- TV with no buttons so you can’t change the channel
- Stove that doesn’t work
- Remote control (for unusable TV) that falls apart in your hand
- Bathroom door that doesn’t close because the door doesn’t fit in the frame
- Shower with no control over either scalding hot or freezing cold water
- Broken lights
- Wall lamp falls out because it was held in place with a bent hair pin.
I just can’t stress enough how much this place sucks. Anyone within the sound of my voice, may Google index this post forever so that others may know the truth: this. place. blows. donkey. balls.